HAKUNA MATATA. LASH APPLICATOR
Our eyelash applicator makes you able to apply lashes with “no worries”! It has a curved shape which holds the lash perfectly for an easy application.
Say goodbye to lash glue spills, crooked lashes, and glue-stained fingers! The Hakuna Matata eyelash applicator is designed to fit in your makeup bag and is perfect for applying false eyelashes. The easy-grip handle works in conjunction with the curved shape to ensure a smooth, even application of your favorite false lashes.
Sing it with us!: " It means no worries for the rest of your days, it's a problem-free philosophy HAKUNA MATATA"
How To Use
How To Use
Lash Care Tips
How to apply your luxurious lashes (Step by Step):
- Step 1: Gently and carefully remove your lashes out of the lash tray. Tip: you can use a tweezer or a lash applicator to make it easier to do so.
- Step 2: Before applying the lash glue you want to measure the lash. You can do this by holding up the lashes to your eyes. This ensures it is the right fit and comfortable all day long wear! Tip: the shorter tapered side of the lash should be placed by the inner corner of your eyes.
- Step 3: Trim lashes. This just gets rid of the excess lash to avoid the lash from lifting throughout the day. Tip: Only trim from the outer edges
- Step 4: Apply a layer of glue and allow a few minutes for the glue to become tacky.
- Step 5: Apply the lashes with a tweezer or a lash applicator for a smooth and easy lash application. Tip: look downwards into a mirror, not straight ahead.
Everything you need to know to make your lashes last:
- All of our luxurious lashes can last up to 25+ wears if properly worn and taken care of.
- We provide great quality boxes to store your Bahati Boutique lashes after each wear.
- A gold lash brush is also provided with each lash order so it is recommended to brush out lashes after each use.
- Sleeping in your lashes is NOT recommended but if it were to happen, no worries babe❤! Gently remove lashes, brush them out with your lash brush and place them in the lash box until your next wear.
- When removing lashes do not tug or pluck lash hairs roughly, as by doing so can damage the lash band and can cause lashes to fall apart!💔
- Lashes don't necessarily need to be washed but if you decide to, you can use mild soap and water and allow them to air dry followed by brushing them so they can remain soft and fluffy for your next wear!
We hope you enjoy your Bahati Boutique luxurious lashes, let us know how you like them by leaving a review, and don't forget to tag us in your selfies on Instagram @bahatiboutique using the hashtag #bahatibabe for a chance to be featured on our page🤩! As always thank you for supporting us, we appreciate you!
- Bahati Boutique✨
We love animals! Bahati Boutique is, and will always be 100% cruelty-free. We do not test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do our suppliers or any third parties. We also don't sell our products where animal testing is required by law. It's 2022, animals should not die for our looks!
When shopping with us, you avoid all the nasty "bad for you stuff". All our products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Our mica powders are also cosmetic grade, free from harmful metals.
Most of our products are 100% vegan (1 product is not vegan atm.). This means that they have not been tested on animals or contain any animal-derived ingredients. It's not just you and the animals who will benefit from vegan products. Opting for plant-based ingredients is actually better for the planet, too!