Lash Care Tips
How to apply your luxurious lashes (Step by Step):
- Step 1: Gently and carefully remove your lashes out of the lash tray. Tip: you can use a tweezer or a lash applicator to make it easier to do so.
- Step 2: Before applying the lash glue you want to measure the lash. You can do this by holding up the lashes to your eyes. This ensures it is the right fit and comfortable all day long wear! Tip: the shorter tapered side of the lash should be placed by the inner corner of your eyes.
- Step 3: Trim lashes. This just gets rid of the excess lash to avoid the lash from lifting throughout the day. Tip: Only trim from the outer edges
- Step 4: Apply a layer of glue and allow a few minutes for the glue to become tacky.
- Step 5: Apply the lashes with a tweezer or a lash applicator for a smooth and easy lash application. Tip: look downwards into a mirror, not straight ahead.
Everything you need to know to make your lashes last:
- All of our luxurious lashes can last up to 25+ wears if properly worn and taken care of.
- We provide great quality boxes to store your Bahati Boutique lashes after each wear.
- A gold lash brush is also provided with each lash order so it is recommended to brush out lashes after each use.
- Sleeping in your lashes is NOT recommended but if it were to happen, no worries babe❤! Gently remove lashes, brush them out with your lash brush and place them in the lash box until your next wear.
- When removing lashes do not tug or pluck lash hairs roughly, as by doing so can damage the lash band and can cause lashes to fall apart!💔
- Lashes don't necessarily need to be washed but if you decide to, you can use mild soap and water and allow them to air dry followed by brushing them so they can remain soft and fluffy for your next wear!
We hope you enjoy your Bahati Boutique luxurious lashes, let us know how you like them by leaving a review, and don't forget to tag us in your selfies on Instagram @bahatiboutique using the hashtag #bahatibabe for a chance to be featured on our page🤩! As always thank you for supporting us, we appreciate you!
- Bahati Boutique✨
How It All Started
Bahati Boutique is a private owned Business located in Skanderborg, Denmark. The business was established by 18 y/o Ruth Ashely in August 2020. Ruth is the definition of a "GIRLY GIRL", and she is also a strong believer in manifesting the life we all deserve! She loves all things beauty, self-care, and inspiring others in any way she can. Not only does she want to help others with a similar mentality achieve their goals but she also wants to provide quality luxury items to enhance confidence because that is something she struggled with growing up.
As she grows older she understands the importance of putting her mental health first since this is something she has been compromising on. She is also always becoming a better version of herself every day, and she would like to spread awareness on how others can do the same. Nothing came easy to her in life, including the launch of her business which caused her launch date to be pushed back multiple times. Many obstacles came her way but Ruth always made sure to remember why she started in the first place. She makes it her goal to pay close attention to detail, great quality products, and always have a message along with intention behind everything she does including her brand BAHATI BOUTIQUE.
What does "Bahati" Mean?
The word "Bahati" in our business name means luck/fortune in swahili. The business name came about, because Ruth believes in "the power of the tongue" (Proverbs 12:18). She believes that her future goals will be spoken into existence through her business name. We hope you guys will follow us on our journey.
Products Handmade With LOVE
We at Bahati Boutique believe that YOU ARE WORTHY of good quality luxury cosmetic items. Instead of our products being mass produced in factories, we decided to handmake most of the items we sell. This ensures that you get the most natural, enviromentally friendly solution.
4 Major Reasons Why You Should Shop With UsShop Now
Most of our products are 100% vegan ( 1 product is not vegan atm.). This means that they have not been tested on animals or contain any animal-derived ingredients. It's not just you and the animals who will benefit from vegan products. Opting for plant-based ingredients is actually better for the planet, too!
We love animals! Bahati Boutique is, and will always be 100% cruelty free. We do not test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do our suppliers or any third-parties. We also don't sell our products where animal testing is required by law. It's 2022, animals should not die for our looks!
When shopping with us, you avoid all the nasty "bad for you stuff". All our products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Our mica powders are also cosmetic grade, free from harmfull metals.
We care about more than just the looks and the health of your skin. We also care about your mental health. Here at Bahati Boutique, we are heavy on self-love and self-development. We include motivating letters and stickers in each order we get. We do as much as we can to help our customers evolve❤.